Be honest: Are we a match?
In our young company, many things work differently from what you might know from the stereotypical employment relationship. To be more specific:
- We are passionate about all kinds of sports, especially endurance sports. This means that meetings are just as likely to take place at a basketball or soccer game as in the office. We love being out in nature, regardless the time of day or the weather.
- We are a liberated, untamed, and agile company. Speed and experimentation come before structure and calculation. Yes, sometimes it’s messy. But we love to make mistakes because then we get better faster.
- Being on the move is ingrained in our DNA. Our work is not the responsibility of selected individuals, but of the community where everyone is passionate about what they are doing. We work as a collective. We are a unit. We are a tribe.
- You are really important for the progress of our company. You don't just come to work. You will have a lot of responsibility and you can't hide as you might in a larger company.
- You have to be proactive and show initiative if you want to make a difference. Innovative ideas don't just happen. No one will ask you to tackle an issue.
- You can't expect the service, support, and infrastructure of a big company. Do you know a smarter solution, a better tool, or how to make the process run smoother? Go for it.
- The founders will work with you, but they won't manage you; it’s your job and the job of your colleagues. We are self-organized and think entrepreneurially.
- If you care about status, titles and power, you will be neither happy nor content at Ryzon.
We all have different expectations for our working environment. After all, we spend a large part of our lives within this framework. What do you want from your future workplace? Think about it: can you envision yourself working at Ryzon?