- the suit that started it all&mdasha triathlon suit that gives you the best possible support in every discipline
- Coldblack® technology allows the fabric to absorb less sunlight, protect against UV radiation, and behave like a white shirt in the sun
- form-fit with dynamic compression
- for better hydrodynamic performance, our material coating allows water to roll off the surface of the suit
- the body-hugging fit, the flat taped seams, and the aerodynamic, honeycomb structure at the shoulders provide optimal aerodynamics on the bike
- approved for swimming in triathlon without a wetsuit
- spacious back pocket to store essentials even at full performance
- developed and designed in Cologne produced in Portugal using high quality fabrics from Italy
Main material: 68% Polyamide, 32% Elastane
Also available in a bundle:
The suit that started it all - a triathlon suit that gives you the best possible support in every discipline. Constantly evolving and winning awards, thanks to athletes like Jan Frodeno.
The Myth Aero Sleeve Tri Race Suit is an award-winning suit that was developed in Cologne and produced in Portugal using high-quality fabrics from Italy. Its thin, but highly compressive material, impresses with excellent hydro- and aerodynamic properties. In developing the Myth Aero Sleeve Tri Suit, the focus was on what athletes in each of the three triathlon disciplines demand from their clothing. For better hydrodynamics in the water, a material coating was chosen that allows water to roll off the surface of the suit. This provides better gliding in the water and ensures that you don’t require an additional swim suit, provided the water temperature allows for it. The body-hugging fit, flat taped seams, and aerodynamic honeycomb structure of the material at the shoulders ensure optimal aerodynamics, especially on the bike. The suit fits flush to the body thanks to its particularly thin material, thus making the fabric less susceptible to wrinkling. The silicon print on the arm and leg cuffs ensures a perfect fit. The seat pad offers you sufficient comfort without restricting your movement while running. To counteract overheating of the body in the sun, Coldblack® technology was used in the yarn of the Myth. As a result, even dark fabric absorbs less solar radiation, protects against UV radiation, and behaves like a white shirt in the sun. The Ryzon Camlock slider allows you to open the Tri Suit with one hand and fix its position for better ventilation. The ample back pocket allows you to safely store your essentials even at full performance power.
The Myth. The origin of our triathlon suits. Award-winning. Engineered to break records.