You can return your goods via our returns portal register your return. If you need help, please contact our customer service.
§ 4 Right of withdrawal
(1) The statutory right of withdrawal shall apply, which RYZON shall inform about in accordance with the statutory provisions below. A contractual granting of rights beyond the law is not associated with this. In particular, the statutory right of withdrawal is not available to commercial resellers.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Maastrichter Str. 45
Phone: +49(0) 221 30 19 77 2 - 3
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, less delivery costs, immediately, and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received the returned goods. (We will retain the domestic delivery charges as a handling fee for our consultancy service and to cover actual costs incurred). In the case of a full return, we will also refund the outward shipping costs. With the enclosed return label, the return shipment is free of charge for you.
For the repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
In the event that you return individual products from one of the bundles, we reserve the right to refund the purchase price by issuing a merchandise value voucher in the amount of the price in effect on the date of purchase.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days to:
MBS Logistics GmbH
℅ Ryzon Central warehouse
Porzer Ringstrasse 60
We bear the cost of returning the goods from Germany. For this purpose, please use the portal. For all deliveries outside Germany, you bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
For returns from abroad applies:
Please return the goods to us at your own expense.
We will refund the full purchase price, including shipping costs, after receipt of the goods. (Applies only to a return of the entire order.)
In case of return of individual products from one of the bundles, we reserve the right to refund the purchase price by a merchandise value voucher in the amount of the price valid on the day of purchase.
End of the cancellation policy
(2) Reproduction of the statutory model withdrawal form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
Maastrichter Str. 45
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper) Date
(*) Delete as applicable.
(3) RYZON gives the following non-binding recommendations for the handling of goods during the cancellation period as well as for the return of goods in the event of a cancellation, whereby RYZON expressly points out that in this respect these are pure recommendations which do not form a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the statutory right of cancellation: In the event of a return of goods, the customer is requested not to send the goods back carriage forward, but as a prepaid parcel to RYZON . RYZON will send the customer a parcel slip for this purpose as part of an automated process together with the delivery of the goods.
The customer is requested to avoid damage and contamination of the goods during the course of the cancellation period and to return the goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components to Ryzon . If the original packaging is no longer available, the customer is requested to use suitable packaging to avoid transport damage.