Working student:in the area of web development (m/f/d)
We are RYZON. A young sportswear company ready to redefine boundaries with our vision and compelling products. We are dissenters from the heart of Cologne and, with a strong team, we deliberately want to keep breaking new ground. And we are looking for someone who wants to go these new ways with us.
Specifically, we are looking for Web Developer. The co-design, implementation and maintenance of the webshop in cooperation with the entire team are part of your tasks.
You can expect a variety of coding and process-oriented tasks with a lot of creative freedom. You will participate in the entire process - from the first brainstorming to the final realization - of projects and work independently. Your team consists of four people (Team Lead, Developer, IT Admin & Product Owner) and you will work cross-functionally with other teams.
Who we are looking for
- Working student:in the area of web development (m/f/d)
- after arrangement (approx. 20h)
Your responsibilities / tasks
- Further development of the webshop
- Webshop maintenance
- Development of internal tools
What you should bring
- Knowledge in Liquid is desirable
- Good to very good knowledge of Python
- Understanding of and interest in e-commerce systems and processes
- Ideally, you already have experience with Shopify, Google Analytics or similar e-commerce solutions
- Enjoyment of self-determined and solution-oriented thinking and working
- A very high degree of personal responsibility
- You enjoy teamwork and already have some experience in agile working methods
- Secure knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Your enthusiasm for sport is contagious
- Your sports shoes or racing bike
What we offer
- An agile work structure and and a modern, value-oriented work philosophy
- Flat hierarchies in a new and different thinking organization
- A young and sports enthusiastic team
- Plenty of room for personal development, early responsibility and a steep learning curve
- Spatially and temporally flexible work (hybrid / on-site)
- Discount for employees
- We support your Urban Sports Club membership
Be honest. Are you a good fit for us? That's what you should think about before you apply. Read
We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, gender, disability or sexual identity.