§ 1 GENERAL
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") of
Maastrichter street 45
Managing Director: Mario Konrad
Tax number: 215/5837/2997
VAT ID: DE815625045
(hereinafter: "Ryzon ") as the contracting party shall apply to all orders in the online shop at https://www.ryzon.net (hereinafter: "Online Shop"). The customer has the option to view, print, and save the GTC in reproducible form during the ordering process. The currently valid version of the GTC can also be accessed at https://www.ryzon.net/pages/agb.
(2) All agreements made between Ryzon and the customer in connection with an order are conclusively set out in the purchase contract concluded by both parties, the General Terms and Conditions and the order confirmation from Ryzon (cf. § 3 Para. (2) of these General Terms and Conditions). By placing an order, the customer agrees to the validity of the GTC valid at the time of the order. Any of the customer's own terms and conditions that contradict these terms and conditions do not become part of the contract. The text of the contract is stored by Ryzon , but cannot be accessed by the customer after the order process has been completed for security reasons. However, the customer is free to print out the relevant web page during the order process using the print function of his browser. Registered customers with a user account can also view, change, and save personal data such as contact details and view the status of orders within their user account ("Your Account").
(3) The contractual language is German.
§ 2 OFFER
(1) The range of goods offered by Ryzon at http://www.ryzon.net is aimed exclusively at persons of unlimited legal capacity and legal entities. Persons without legal capacity or persons with limited legal capacity are only authorized to use the offered range of goods with the cooperation and consent of their legal representative.
(2) Illustrations in the online shop only serve the purpose of product presentation and do not represent a legally binding offer from Ryzon; changes and errors remain reserved in this respect.
§ 3 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The ordering process is initiated by the customer placing products presented in the online shop in the virtual "shopping cart" and then going to the virtual "checkout." By clicking the "Buy" button during the ordering process, the customer initiates the conclusion of an order and makes a legally binding offer to Ryzon to conclude a purchase contract for the products in the shopping cart. Data entered can be changed by the customer at any time up to the conclusion of the order process using the control and correction functions integrated into the order process ("Edit" and "Remove" buttons).
(2) The receipt of orders from the customer will be confirmed to the customer without delay (hereinafter: "order confirmation"). The order confirmation as such does not constitute a legally effective declaration of acceptance by Ryzon , but merely informs the customer that the order has been duly transmitted to Ryzon; an order confirmation can nevertheless be combined with a declaration of acceptance of the contract (cf. § 3 para. (3) of these GTC).
(3 ) The acceptance of an order and thus the conclusion of a contract shall only be put into effect by (i) an express declaration of contract acceptance (hereinafter: "Order Confirmation"), (ii) by means of delivery of the goods and notification of dispatch (hereinafter: "Dispatch Confirmation"), or (iii) in the event of a request for payment (e.g. prepayment, immediate bank transfer). In the event that several of the aforementioned alternatives (i) to (iii) exist, the contract shall be concluded at the point in time at which one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. A period of three working days after receipt of an order applies to Ryzon for the acceptance of a contract offer.
§ 4 STATUTORY RIGHT OF REVOCATION
(1) In the following Ryzon informs the customer on the statutory right to withdraw the contract. This information does not include contractually conferred rights beyond those guaranteed under statutory law. Commercial resellers, in particular, do not have a legal right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 60 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 60 days from the date,
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Maastrichter Street 45
Telephone: +49(0) 221 30 19 77 2 - 3 (Due to the current Corona pandemic, this phone number is currently unmanned, but you can reach us by e-mail as usual)
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
The following applies to EU countries, Great Britain and Switzerland:
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, less delivery costs, immediately, and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received the returned goods. (We will retain the domestic delivery charges as a handling fee for our consultancy service and to cover actual costs incurred). In the case of a full return, we will also refund the outward shipping costs. With the enclosed return label, the return shipment is free of charge for you.
For the repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is comes first.
The bundle price is only valid if all products in the bundleare purchased.In the event that you return individual products from a bundle, we reserve the right to assess the price of the remaining products at the price applicable on the date of purchase.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days to:
Active Ants Germany GmbH
We bear the cost of returning goods from EU countries, the UK and Switzerland. For any RYZON package shipped within the EU, you can easily and quickly make a return or exchange via our returns portal (www.ryzon.net/pages/returns). If you want to register your return, please use your order number including the hashtag (#12345 for example). On the following pages you will be guided step by step to your return label.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
For returns from abroad applies:
For all deliveries outside the EU countries, Great Britain and Switzerland, you will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Please send the goods back to us at your own expense with tracking and tracing including the return note to:
Active Ants Germany GmbH
We will refund the full purchase price, including shipping costs, after receipt of the goods. (Only applies to a return of the entire order.)
The bundle price is only valid if all products in the bundleare purchased.In the case of the return of individual products from a bundle, we reserve the right to assess the price of the remaining products in the amount of the price valid on the day of purchase.
End of the cancellation policy
(2) Reproduction of the legal model withdrawal form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
Maastrichter Street 45
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper) Date
(*) Delete as applicable.
(3) Ryzon makes the following non-binding recommendations for the handling of goods during the cancellation period and for the return of goods in the event of cancellation, whereby Ryzon expressly points out that these are pure recommendations which do not form a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the statutory right of cancellation: the customer is requested, in the event of a return of goods, not to send the goods back as a normal package, but as a prepaid parcel to Ryzon . Ryzon will send the customer a parcel label for this purpose as part of an automated process together with the delivery of the goods.
The customer is requested to avoid damage and contamination of the goods during the course of the cancellation period and to return the goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components to Ryzon . If the original packaging is no longer available, the customer is requested to use suitable packaging to avoid transport damage.
§ 5 PRICES OF GOODS, SHIPPING COSTS, AND ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
(1) All prices are inclusive of statutory VAT and plus any shipping costs and other costs incurred by the selected payment method. For goods ordered via the online shop, the prices on the day of the order apply. The prices are explicitly stated during the ordering process. The customer will also be informed about the amount of the shipping costs as well as any costs arising from the selected method of payment during the ordering process.
APPLIES TO SWITZERLAND:
Since 08.08.22 we offer you a webshop designed for you. The product price and shipping costs already include the costs for customs and VAT of your country.
(2) Shipping costs
After successful conclusion of the contract, it can take up to 48 hours until your package is sent.
Weekends and public holidays are excluded.
|Country||Estimated shipping time||Shipping costs|
|Germany||2-4 workdays||5,00 € (free shipping from 100,00 €)|
|EU||5-8 workdays||10,00 € (free shipping from 100,00 €)|
|Switzerland||3-5 workdays||25,00 CHF (from 150 CHF free of charge)|
|Canada, Mexico, USA||6-10 working days||24,99 €|
|rest of the world||8-10 workdays||approx. 29,99 € (depending on the country, there may be small deviations)|
For other countries please contact our support.
Please note that customs duties may apply for deliveries outside the EU.
(3) Ryzon accepts payment by "credit card" (Master, Visa and Amex), "PayPal" and "Sofort-Überweisung"; Ryzon reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods.
§ 6 Due date and order processing
(1) Items received in an invoice to the customer by Ryzon are generally due upon conclusion of the contract and are payable without deduction, subject to deviating provisions in these GTC.
(4) The customer can also use the payment method "Sofort-Überweisung" from SOFORT GmbH, Fußbergstr. 1, 82131 Gauting. In principle, every Internet user can use the instant transfer as a payment method if he/she has an activated, online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure. The customer should note that Sofortüberweisung is not yet available with a few banks. In the case of the use of the service "Sofortüberweisung," Ryzon receives the transfer credit note immediately, whereby the order processing (dispatch takes place after credit note) is accelerated. The customer only needs his/her account number, bank code, PIN, and TAN. Using the secure payment form of SOFORT GmbH, www.sofortueberweisung.de automatically sets up a transfer in the customer's online bank account in real time. The purchase amount is transferred immediately and directly to the bank account of Ryzon . This service is free of charge for the customer, only the fees (transfer fee) of the customer's bank may apply.
(5) Invoices, credit notes and, if applicable, reminders shall be sent to the customer exclusively in electronic form by e-mail.
7 Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The customer is only entitled to offset claims if the counterclaim with which he/she wishes to offset relates to counterperformance claims from the same purchase contract, has been legally established, is recognized by Ryzon, or is undisputed.
(2) The customer may only assert rights of retention if the counterclaim is based on the same purchase contract.
§ 8 Retention of title
Ordered goods remain the property of Ryzon until full payment has been received.
§ 9 Delivery
(1) Information about delivery times are to be understood as estimated delivery times. If the article is sent as a package, the delivery time is approx. 5 working days from payment, unless stated otherwise in the online shop.
(2) Ordered goods are delivered by Ryzon to the delivery address specified by the customer, either by the customer himself/herself or by commissioning a third party.
(3) Ryzon will inform the customer immediately by e-mail about goods not in stock and delays in delivery. In those cases, Ryzon is, as far as reasonable for the customer, entitled to partial deliveries. Additional forwarding expenses resulting will be debited to Ryzon. Legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(4) If Ryzon is not able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of its own, but because the upstream supplier has not fulfilled its contractual obligations, or if the goods ordered by the customer are not available for a period of at least one month due to force majeure, Ryzon may withdraw from the purchase contract. Ryzon will inform the customer immediately in the event of corresponding delivery difficulties. In the case of a withdrawal by Ryzon , Ryzon will immediately reimburse the customer for any payments already made. Further legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.
§ 10 Warranty, guarantees and customer service
(1) The statutory warranty regulations shall apply. If the delivered goods are defective, the customer is entitled to the statutory defect rights, according to which he/she is initially limited to the right to subsequent performance, within the scope of which he/she can choose between rectification of the defect or delivery of a defect-free item. However, Ryzon may refuse the chosen type of supplementary performance if this is associated with disproportionate costs for it. If the type of subsequent performance to which the customer is entitled fails or is unreasonable for him/her, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase price, to withdraw from the contract in the case of a not insignificant defect, and/or to claim damages.
(2) If the customer or a third party commissioned by him/her has attempted to remedy the defect himself/herself, but has thereby increased the size of the defect or caused further defects, liability for defects shall be excluded to this extent.
(3) Any additional guarantees granted by Ryzon shall not affect the customer's statutory warranty claims.
(4) The customer service of Ryzon can be reached at the following contact details:
Maastrichter Straße 45
Phone: +49(0) 221 30 19 77 2 - 3 (Due to the current Corona pandemic, this phone number is currently unmanned, but you can reach us as usual by e-mail)
§ 11 Copyright and industrial property rights
(1) The content of the website at http://www.ryzon.net, in particular texts, graphics, photos, images, moving images, sound recordings and software (hereinafter: "content"), is the (intellectual) property of Ryzon, its licensees, or content providers, unless copyrights of third parties exist. Duplications, adaptations, translations, and other processing of the contents, including the use of the contents, in particular on platforms such as at www.ebay.de, are not permitted.
(2) Listed trademarks and brand names are (intellectual) property of their respective owners.
§ 12 Liability
(1) Ryzon shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless liability is excluded under the following provisions.
(2) Ryzon excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, unless damages from injury to life, body, health, or guarantees are affected, or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. Furthermore, the liability for the violation of obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance with which the customer may regularly rely, remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of this § 12 shall also apply to breaches of duty by vicarious agents of Ryzon.
§ 13 Data protection
(1) All personal data provided by the customer (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address) will be collected, processed, and stored by Ryzon exclusively in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
(2) Ryzon uses the data provided by the customer to fulfil and process the order. A passing on of customer data occurs within the dispatch enterprise assigned to the supply, as far as this is necessary for the supply of the goods. In order to process payments, Ryzon may pass on the customer's payment data to the house bank or payment service provider of Ryzon. With the complete execution of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price, the customer's data will be blocked for further use and will be completely deleted after the expiration of tax and commercial law retention obligations.
(3) Ryzon provides supplementary information on data protection at https://www.ryzon.net.
§ 14 Final provisions
(1) German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the customer is a consumer living in the European Union, the law of the country in which the customer is registered may also apply if it is a matter of mandatory consumer protection provisions.
(2) Should any provision of these GTC be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§ 15 Out-of-court dispute resolution according to VSBG
As of 1 February 2017, a new German regulation in the Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (VSBG) will come into action. According to this, every consumer has, in principle, the right vis-à-vis a trader to call in an out-of-court dispute resolution body in the event of disputes involving a consumer contract that cannot be resolved amicably. Whether the entrepreneur is obliged to participate in the out-of-court dispute resolution procedure is determined by the law.
We hereby and expressly declare in accordance with § 36 Para. 1 No. 1 VSBG that we are not obliged and, therefore, not prepared to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board in accordance with the VSBG.
Condition of Participation Sweepstakes:
Only residents of Germany, Austria, or Switzerland are eligible to enter competitions.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
RYZON Employees and affiliated companies, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation in the prize draw.
Only those who fulfil the conditions of participation and, in the event of winning, provide the sender information (name, address, telephone number, email address if applicable) truthfully and completely may participate.
Each participant takes part in the competition only once. The legal process is excluded