Participation in the Ryzon competition under the motto "RYZON X ENDUCO" and its implementation are governed exclusively by the following provisions:
- The organizer of the competition is Ryzon GmbH, Maastrichter Str. 45, 50672 Cologne.
- Participation is open to persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation. Employees of the organizer, employees of affiliated companies and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation in the competition is only possible until Friday, 10.02.2022, 12 noon. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services of the organizer. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
- Participation in the competition takes place via the channels Facebook and Instagram. Participants must register with their e-mail address to take part in the "RYZON X ENDUCO" competition. Five winners will be drawn at random from all participants in the competition.
- The organizer has the right to contact the winners after the end of the competition and to name them publicly.
- Only the prize described in the sweepstakes , 5x a year subscription to the Enduco App and a performance outfit from Ryzon, will be raffled.
- The winners of the prize will be notified by e-mail after the closing date. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize notification to the organizer no later than February 15, 2022 0 o'clock and provide the additional information requested by the organizer. If the deadline expires without result, the organizer is entitled to determine a new winner at random from the newsletter registrations in accordance with the draw.
- The formalities for handing over the prize will be clarified with the winners individually as soon as the winner has contacted the organizer.
- Cash payment of the non-cash assets or exchange of the prizes is not possible. The prize is not transferable. The winners accept necessary changes in the prize due to other factors beyond the control of the organizer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Competition in the event of any difficulty not caused by the Promoter which jeopardizes the integrity of the Competition. Furthermore, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from the competition in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain an advantage through manipulation (in particular collective or multiple entries). This is the case, for example, if automatic scripts, hacking tools, Trojans or viruses are used or if a participant gains an advantage through other unauthorized means.
- The organizer is entitled to prematurely cancel, suspend, or modify the competition if unforeseen circumstances beyond the organizer's control occur which make the original implementation more difficult or unreasonable for the organizer. These include, in particular, but are not limited to, the unauthorized intervention of third parties, technical problems with hardware or software that are beyond the control of the organizer as well as infringements of rights that are directly related to the implementation of the competition.
- Any liability for damages on the part of the organizer and its bodies, employees, and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, irrespective of the legal grounds, shall be limited to cases of intent or gross negligence.
- The organizer collects and stores only the specified e-mail address of the participant. By participating in this competition, all participants give their consent to the collection of data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. The data will be used for the implementation and execution of the competition as well as for notification purposes via the Ryzon newsletter. The data of the winners will be used to determine, notify and announce the winners. The data will not be passed on to third parties. In particular, the corresponding data will not be passed on for advertising purposes. Data will only be passed on to third parties without the consent of the participant if the organizer is legally obliged to do so. The organizer is entitled to to mention the winners on the website ryzon.net and/or facebook.com/ryzon.apparel and/or instagram.com/ryzon_apparel by mentioning their first and last name and place of residence. Participants may revoke their consent to the use of personal data by the organizer at any time and request that his:her data be deleted immediately. A corresponding revocation is to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Revocation FB competition". According to the Federal Data Protection Act participants have the right to obtain information about their stored data at any time and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete data. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact: Eva Babilon, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The legal process is excluded. The claim to the prize cannot be assigned or transferred. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is exclusively applicable. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected. These Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Promoter at any time without separate notice. Supplements and ancillary agreements regarding the terms and conditions for prize processing must be made in writing to be valid.
Good luck from the Ryzon Team!